11. Discounts! Markdown! Sale!
Package: 6 plasters
Composition: each plate contains a medicinal substance in the amount of 0.2 grams; each gram contains 780 mg of salicylic acid, 40 mg of phenols, excipients - vaseline, mutton fat, wax.
Standard: each patch contains 156 mg of salicylic acid, phenols - 8 mg.
Method of application: externally; before use, hold the sore spot in hot water (steam); wipe the sore spot dry, remove the fixing surface of the patch and apply it to the affected area; if after 24 hours the sore spot has softened, turned white and there is a slight sensation of pain in it, then the old patch is changed to a new one (remove the softening layer first). If these symptoms do not occur, then you can extend the procedure until the disappearance of spurs, calluses, corns.
Side effects: skin tingling, peeling may be observed.
1. it is strictly forbidden to apply the plaster on skin cracks, open wounds.
2. If at the site of application of the patch there is a sensation of itching, swelling, then the use of the drug should be discontinued. Thoroughly rinse and clean the patch area. If necessary, consult your doctor.
3. Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
4. Prohibited for use by persons with allergies to the components of the drug, as well as persons with allergies.
5. It is forbidden to use the plaster in case of changes in its physical and chemical properties.
6. Keep the patch out of the reach of children.
7. Children should use the patch under adult supervision.
8. If you are currently using another medicine, you should consult your doctor.
Pharmacological action: salicylic acid has antifungal, antipruritic action, phenol has bacteriostatic and bacteriological action, also relieves itching symptoms